Wednesday, February 2, 2011

0 {B+} The Raging Quiet by Sherryl Jordan

The Raging QuietThe Raging Quiet by Sherryl Jordan

I enjoyed being swept away in this book. It wasn't as intense as some other books I've read lately and I enjoyed the change of scenery. It was emotional and touching. Some have called it simple, but I think it is more a fairy-tale romance (without any fantasy characters). Although the plot and writing could be considered young adult, there is sex...at two ends of the spectrum (although only at the first and end of the book).

"An ageless troy about the power of love that should leave a satisfying and lasting impression on its readers" - School Library journal


"This tale belongs to any time, even out own; it is a bout prejudice and ignorance, and a young woman wrongly accused, who is guilty of only one thing -the unforgivable crime of being different." -Sherryl Jordan

PS - I have an extra copy if any one wants it (ended up with 2)

View all my reviews

No comments: